Friday, April 3, 2009

The GYPSY, HIPPIE, INDIAN, MERMAID made me do it.


Well, to whoever reads this and more importantly, whoever cares to read it, welcome to my official blog.  I'm just going to be super open about things on here concerning GOD ALMIGHTY, life, thoughts, RXYM Fashion USA, music, politics, conspiracies, stuff, poetry, colors, things, industries, and pretty much anything new and random that my brain is processing.

Enjoy this blog, it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with you.  So feel free to support, love, hate, & appreciate.

Get radical my friends,

RXY M. FASHION


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

    soooo after we parted ways last night some people told me i looked like JENAAAAAYYY from forest gump ahahah

    p.s. your header is GNARLS BARKLEY

    ReplyDelete