Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The new "REALITY" COLLECTION by RXYM FASHION USA, set to debut in June 2009

"Yes a jumpy rhythm makes you feel so fine,
It'll shake all your trouble from your worried mind,
Get rhythm.. when you get the blues." -Johnny Cash

It's a progression, you know.  You have to start somewhere.

With me, it looks something like this:
  • Dream
  • Planning
  • Prayer
  • More Dreaming
  • Work
  • Reality  

My personal reality is made up of my dreams.

So this "REALITY" Collection is an expression of what is going on in my life today.  I've been listening to a lot of Johnny Cash.  Particularly that song, "Get Rhythm."  Times are tough.  We are all feeling it.  More negative news headlines do nothing more to me except get me working harder.  Get me focused on what's important.  These clothes are special to me because they are simple, comfortable, and clean.  Gotta keep it clean.  The "REALITY" Collection is not going to turn heads with major color schemes or flash, but it will make you feel confident in where RXYM Fashion USA is going as a newly established company in this down economy.  S0 get going.  Get Rhythm.  Get working.  Get refocused.  There are a millions reasons to be down.  So what gets you up?  What gives you rhythm?  Do that.  This is my rhythm.  This is my reality.

Get radical my friends,

RXY M. FASHION

www.rxymfashion.com
myspace.com/rxymfashion


No comments:

Post a Comment